Baby formula is an important part of parenting. Though the brand of baby formula used may vary from one person to another, there is no denying that the baby formula should be provided to your baby from birth till they grow and develop. When you start feeding your hungry baby, you will require lots and lots of formula which indicates that you will have to spend lots and lots of money. However, if you are a bit short on money and are still determined to provide the best infant formula to your baby, here are some sure ways that you can do so without spending too much.
- Free samples are free: If you know beforehand the formula that you will be using for your baby, then you can stock up on the free samples that are provided at the hospital and take it with you when you take your baby home. You can also check with your paediatrician about the free samples that they are offering as well.
- The Company: Rather than buying formula at the store, you can directly contact the formula company which provides free coupons and samples for joining their online community or signing up for their newsletter.
- Membership: Some brands of formula offer free coupons and samples if you become a member of their shop. A good example is becoming a member of Babies ‘R Us which provides coupons as well as extra points as you start purchasing.
- Online Coupons: Collecting coupons doesn’t necessarily mean that you have to walk all the way to the store. In fact, you can also start getting coupons online. In fact before you leave your house, always make sure that check out the online coupons.
- Wholesale: Instead of coupons, you can also go and buy them in wholesale. In fact, if you know the brand of formula that you are going to be using, then you can buy them and stock up on your formula. Sam’s Club, Costco and BJ’s offer large savings when you buy in bulk.
- Subscribe and Save: A great thing about apps online is that you can subscribe and save big when buying the formula on a regular basis. Amazon has some pretty good deals when it comes to saving by subscribing.
- eBay: eBay has almost anything or everything and it might even pay off to take a look at some of the offers that they have. eBay does not allow expired products to be sold and buying in large quantities will give you a better deal.
Baby formulas tend to be very pricy, especially if your baby begins to become allergic to cow’s milk. However, you baby deserves the best and with the above deals to make cut your expenses, you will be able to provide you baby with the best baby formula. Breastfeeding is the best food for your baby and it is advised by doctors that you breastfeed your baby exclusive till he is 6 months old.